Food Material List
- 1 Sauerkraut from Northeast China One tree
- 2 tibia 6 paragraph
- 1 Rinse pickles slightly, then drain them and cut them into shreds.
- 2 Clean the cavity bone with a clear blister for 20 minutes and drain the water after removing the blood.
- 3 Slice garlic in reserve
- 4 Put oil in the frying pan, stir-fry the bones in the pan, discolor the meat outside, and add a few drops of the old sauce to color it.
- 5 Stir-fry garlic slices until fragrant
- 6 Stir-fry pickles in a pot for a few times, then add chicken soup, then add some boiled water without food ingredients, add pepper, and boil over high heat.
- 7 The prepared casserole is put on the fire, and the small fire warms the pot slightly. The sauerkraut bones in the frying pan are poured into the casserole. The small fire is stewed slowly until the bones are soft and rotten, then salt and chicken essence are put in.