Food Material List
- 1 Streaky pork 50g
- 2 Soy sauce pickles 100g
- 3 ginger Appropriate amount
- 4 Dry pepper 6
- 5 salt Appropriate amount
- 6 monosodium glutamate Appropriate amount
- 7 monosodium glutamate Appropriate amount
- 1 Cut ginger into shreds and chop pork into foam
- 2 Cut the dried chili pepper into small pellets
- 3 Stir-fry ginger in hot pan with hot oil until fragrant. Stir in meat foam and continue to stir.
- 4 Stir in chilli until fragrant
- 5 Then pour in the pickles, stir-fry for 2 minutes, add salt and monosodium glutamate, stir-fry for 1 minute.
- 6 The pot is ready.