Food Material List
- 1 mutton 300g
- 2 Pickled cabbage resembling sauerkraut Half a tree
- 1 Wash and slice mutton.
- 2 Cut pickles into shreds. Put mutton slices in a bowl, add soy sauce, cooking wine, pepper, and marinate for half a minute.
- 3 Put oil in the pan and stir-fry scallions and ginger.
- 4 Add sauerkraut and stir-fry.
- 5 Then add enough water and boil.
- 6 Add the lamb slices, skim off the foam after boiling, turn the small heat to simmer until the lamb is tender, add salt, and sprinkle with coriander.