Food Material List
- 1 Spareribs
- 2 Vermicelli
- 3 Pickled cabbage resembling sauerkraut
- 4 Bean paste
- 1 Steam water for spareribs
- 2 Add pepper, anise, cinnamon, spicy leaves, pepper, ginger slices and rice wine in a pressure cooker, and steam for 8 minutes.
- 3 Stir-fry pan with oil and stir-fry pea chips in Pixian County.
- 4 Stir-fry pickles
- 5 Boil with clear water
- 6 Cook in soaked noodles
- 7 Finally, add ribs and cook until the sauce is saved by one third. Add rice wine and chili oil to season and cook for two or three minutes. Sauerkraut is very salty, so theres no need to put salt in it.