Food Material List
- 1 Snow pea 1 boxes
- 2 Little Red Pepper 1
- 3 Chinese wolfberry A handful
- 4 Cantonese sausage 1-2 roots
- 1 Soak and wash the Dutch beans, wolfberry and Cantonese sausage slices.
- 2 Shredded garlic/shallot/red pepper for reserve; starch mixed with water into thin Scutellaria for reserve;
- 3 Pot into the appropriate amount of oil, medium( ripening degree 60%) in the next 1 garlic sausage, sausage in the next 1, stir-fry oil, the next 1 Dutch beans continue to stir, with a small amount of water in the middle.
- 4 Fried Dutch beans until their favorite ripeness, add wolfberry, red pepper, onion powder, add appropriate salt, raw soy sauce, thin Scutellaria baicalensis in tick 2 before cooking.
Dutch soybean is mild and sweet. It has the functions of neutralizing qi, relieving urine, relieving ulcers and poisoning. It can benefit the spleen and stomach, stimulate body fluid and quench thirst, eliminate hiccups, stop diarrhea and dysentery, relieve thirst and relieve milk. Frequent consumption has curative effects on spleen and stomach weakness, abdominal distension, vomiting, diarrhea, postpartum milk retention, hot and thirsty. External application of crushed seeds can remove swelling. Cook porridge with glutinous rice and jujube. It has the functions of invigorating the spleen and stomach, warming and removing cold, nourishing body and tonifying body.