Food Material List
- 1 beef A Jin
- 2 Fresh mushrooms Half Jin
- 3 Garlic, Ginger Appropriate amount
- 1 Wash fresh mushrooms, cut cross knives, one quarter.
- 2 Slice beef, add a little salt, flour, ginger, cooking wine, oil, mix well and marinate for 20 minutes.
- 3 Cut garlic and ginger into shreds
- 4 Use soy sauce, oil consumption, cold boiled water, add some raw powder to mix half a bowl of sauce.
- 5 Boil the water, blanch the fresh mushrooms for two minutes, and drain the water.
- 6 In a hot oil pan, stir-fry the beef until its seven ripe and set aside.
- 7 Hot oil pan, ginger, garlic, fried mushrooms, stir-fry for a moment, pour in half of the sauce, continue stir-frying.
- 8 When the fresh mushrooms are basically ripe, after tasting, pour in the beef, pour in the remaining sauce, stir-fry until the beef is thoroughly cooked, you can get out of the pot.