Food Material List
- 1 Lettuce
- 2 Canned Douchi and Mud Fish
- 1 Wash the rape, drain the water and cut it into large sections.
- 2 Take the canned mud, tear the fish into small pieces, and chop garlic into small pieces.
- 3 Oil pan, saute half garlic
- 4 First serve stalks, then leaves, stir-fry over high heat until soft, and serve as a reserve.
- 5 Stir-fry the minced garlic and soybean sauce in a can in an oil pan, then stir-fry the mud fish.
- 6 Add a little salt, sugar, sauce and pepper to season, add appropriate amount of water starch, boil and pour on fried rapeseed.