Food Material List
- 1 Streaky pork
- 2 Spicy cabbage
- 1 Wash 350 grams of pork and set aside.
- 2 Cut the pork into thin slices and prepare some hot cabbage, onion and garlic slices.
- 3 Heat the pan and add a little cooking oil. Place the meat slices flat in the pan and stir-fry over high heat.
- 4 When the meat slices are completely discolored, curl slightly with oil and add a little yellow wine, onion and garlic slices to stir-fry over medium-low heat.
- 5 Stir in hot cabbage and some hot cabbage juice and stir well.
- 6 Add appropriate amount of hot water, cover the pot cover and simmer for about 10 minutes to make the pork tender.
- 7 After the soup is clear, add a spoonful of Korean chili sauce, a little salt and sugar to taste.
- 8 Sprinkle some white sesame seeds and onions before boiling.