Food Material List
- 1 Long Eggplant 1
- 2 Potato 1
- 3 Green onion 15g
- 4 Garlic powder 30g
- 1 1) Peel and cut potatoes into 7.5px thick slices. Rinse the long eggplant and remove the pedicle. Cut the hob piece with the skin. Green and red peppers are peeled off and then cut into triangular pieces. Cut the scallions and garlic into small pieces.
- 2 2) Take a small bowl and pour in the raw sauce, sugar, salt, cooking wine, water and starch to make the sauce.
- 3 3) Pour more oil into the pot. When the fire is heated to 80% heat, fry the potato chips and eggplant pieces into golden yellow, then fish them out.
- 4 4) Keep some oil in the pan, heat it over high heat. When the oil is 70% hot, add onion and garlic in half. After frying, fry potato chips, eggplant and green pepper in half a minute.
- 5 5) Finally, pour the pre-prepared sauce into the pan, stir-fry it in high heat for 1 minute, and sprinkle the other half of garlic before leaving the pan.
Potatoes and eggplants need different frying times, so fry them separately and dont put them in the pan together, otherwise the potato chips will be pasted when the eggplant is not ripe. ** Half garlic powder is put in the pot when it starts and half garlic powder is sprinkled in the pot when it comes out, which will highlight the delicious taste of this dish. It is more convenient to mix the sauce in advance. This is a fast-fried dish. If the same seasoning is used, the cooking time will be prolonged. When eggplant and potatoes are fried, they will become more collapsed, affecting the appearance and taste. ** Long eggplant is tender and fragrant to eat with skin. Peeling is not recommended. If cut eggplant is not fried immediately, it should be soaked in dilute salt water to isolate eggplant from air so as to avoid oxidation and blackening.