Food Material List
- 1 Potato
- 2 Eggplant
- 3 green pepper
- 1 Cut eggplant, potatoes and green pepper with a hob. Cut garlic into small pieces.
- 2 Boil potatoes and eggplants in clear water until half-cooked, then bite them in a microwave oven (for drying water or natural drying).
- 3 Sauce mixing. Mix one salt, two sugars, one sauce, sweet paste, a little bean paste, a little tomato sauce, a half bowl of water and a little starch in a small bowl.
- 4 Pour oil into the pan and fry the potatoes until golden brown. Drain the oil. Fry the eggplants in the same way and set aside.
- 5 Leave little oil in the bottom of the pan. Stir-fry garlic with 7 heat. Stir in a very small amount of bean paste and pour in prepared eggplant, potatoes and green pepper. Stir in the sauce after several times. Stir until the sauce is completely wrapped in the dish.