I always like this dish made by my mother. I hardly tried it after I got married. Recently, I liked cooking with my husband. So I tried it. It tasted good.
Food Material List
- 1 green pepper Appropriate amount
- 2 Tenderloin Appropriate amount
- 1 Cut green pepper into thin slices
- 2 The tenderloin meat is also cut into thin filaments and put into a small bowl. Add the flour, salt, sauce, wine, and grab it evenly.
- 3 Prepare onions, ginger, garlic and spicy peppers.
- 4 Heat the pan, put some oil in it, put in the shredded pork, quickly slip away, and then put some onion, ginger and garlic in it later.
- 5 Stir-fry with green pepper, or pour out the meat. Stir-fry with green pepper and then add shredded meat. When green pepper is ready to ripen, add salt, sauce, vinegar, and chicken essence, then serve on a plate.
- 6 Finished product drawings