A homemade dish
Food Material List
- 1 Leek flower Appropriate amount
- 2 Egg Three
- 3 salt Appropriate amount
- 4 Edible oil Appropriate amount
- 1 Wash and cut off leek flowers
- 2 Beat the eggs in a bowl and add a little cooking oil and salt.
- 3 Add 57 times of half eggshell water and break up the eggs.
- 4 Heat the oil in a hot pan. When the oil is heated to 7 degrees, pour in the egg mixture and stir-fry it into a slippery egg. Put it in a bowl for later use.
- 5 Heat the oil in a hot pan and pour it into the leek flower. Stir-fry it quickly over high heat until the color of the leek flower changes. Add the fried egg.
- 6 Cease fire, add a little salt and stir-fry well.