A simple, delicious and nutritious dish.
Food Material List
- 1 Tomatoes 2
- 2 Egg 3
- 3 Sugar Appropriate amount
- 4 Shallot 1 pieces
- 1 Wash and slice two slightly larger tomatoes. When giving food to children, peel the tomatoes in boiling water.
- 2 Cut the scallion white into small scallions. Cut the scallion leaves obliquely into the image. Spare.
- 3 Break up 3 eggs, set aside
- 4 Add appropriate amount of oil to the pan, fry the eggs well, remember to fry the whole piece of eggs can not cut too loose. After frying, weigh it out and reserve it.
- 5 Wash and heat the pot, add a little oil, and stir-fry the tomatoes in a white scallion frying pan. If you like sweet food, you can put a little more sugar and salt. Stir-fry until 7 minutes, add the eggs just fried, and continue to stir. Finally, add the chopped onion leaves and fry them. Turn off the heat and start the pan.