Bitter gourd is bitter, non-toxic and cold in nature. It enters the heart, liver, spleen and lung meridians. It has the functions of clearing heat, dispelling heat, detoxifying eyesight, lowering blood pressure and blood sugar, diuresis and cooling blood, relieving labor and clearing heart, invigorating qi and strengthening yang. It has the functions of cooling and quenching thirst, clearing heat and detoxification, clearing heart and eyes, nourishing qi and relieving fatigue, benefiting kidney and diuresis. Momordica charantia contains a variety of vitamins and minerals, and contains specific ingredients for lipid clearance and weight loss, which can accelerate detoxification. According to research, it also has good hypoglycemic, antiviral and anti-cancer effects.
Food Material List
- 1 Balsam pear 200g
- 2 Egg 150g
- 1 Wash balsam pear, remove its head and tail, and slice it for later use.
- 2 Sprinkle proper amount of salt and mix well (to reduce bitterness)
- 3 Garlic peeled, patted flat and chopped, eggs scattered, add a drop of vinegar (can make fried eggs fluffy), add a proper amount of salt and mix well.
- 4 Remove oil from hot pot
- 5 Heat the oil and pour in the eggs.
- 6 Fried eggs until eight ripe
- 7 Remove the reserve
- 8 Put oil in the pan, heat the oil and stir-fry garlic.
- 9 Add balsam pear and stir-fry
- 10 Add proper salt and chicken essence
- 11 Add eggs and stir well.
- 12 Loading out