Food Material List
- 1 Day lily A handful
- 2 Grass Egg Two
- 1 When cauliflower is soaked in water, rinse it again and again with clear water until the yellow water becomes clear. This is important that if it is not cleaned, it will have bitter and astringent taste.
- 2 Squeeze the Yellow cauliflower out of water and cut it into small pieces.
- 3 Straw eggs are poured into a bowl, with less salt and a little yellow wine, so that the egg juice can be beaten evenly and foamed easily.
- 4 Pour the oil into the pan, heat the oil into the egg liquid, spread it over a small fire, scratch the eggs with the spatula and pour them into the cauliflower, stir-fry together and add less water.
- 5 Add salt, less sugar, a little sesame oil, sprinkle onions, cover the pan for a while, and you can start the pan.