Food Material List
- 1 Leek 200g
- 2 Egg 2
- 3 Salt peanut oil chicken essence Appropriate amount
- 1 Wash the leek first, then cut it into small pieces. Set aside.
- 2 Beat two eggs, add salt to the eggs, add some water, and then break the eggs apart. Beat them evenly and reserve them.
- 3 Put some oil in the pan, heat the oil and put the eggs, stir-fry and set, stir-fry and cook, then put the eggs in the pan.
- 4 Then put the leek in the remaining oil, stir-fry over high heat for two minutes, then add a little salt, then pour the fried eggs into the leek, stir-fry together, add some chicken essence, stir-fry for two times, then start the pot.