When I was young, I grew Luffa all by myself. Whenever the Luffa was ripe, my mother would pull one down and make a scrambled eggs. Delicious drooling.
Food Material List
- 1 Towel gourd 1 roots
- 2 Egg 2
- 1 Luffa peeled, sliced or hobbed.
- 2 Break up eggs and set aside
- 3 Hot pot, cold oil, hot oil into the egg liquid, stirring with chopsticks, so that the egg liquid cooked thoroughly.
- 4 Eggs come out. Add a little oil in the pan, add onions, stir-fry the fragrance, then pour in the cut luffa, stir-fry.
- 5 When the Luffa is half-cooked, add salt, stir-fry for a moment, add broken eggs, stir-fry until the Luffa is ripe, add a little monosodium glutamate, and leave the pot.
- 6 Okay, lets eat.