The recipe of this dish is not very different from that of other fried eggs with tomatoes. It just adds to my cooking experience. And tomatoes and eggs themselves are very fresh things, I do not put all kinds of condiments, only add salt, in order to retain the original taste of the ingredients. It is believed that Southerners who do not like sweet tomatoes and scrambled eggs will find intimate friends in this dish, and those who do not like all kinds of fresh seasonings can feel the original flavor of the dish.
Food Material List
- 1 Tomatoes 2 400g
- 2 Raw egg 2-3
- 1 Prepare basic ingredients: eggs, tomatoes and onions
- 2 It is better to add cooking oil to the pot if it is rapeseed oil from the countryside, and it has a more fragrant flavor when fried. Unfortunately, seldom sells it now. Burn the oil on a large fire until you feel the smoke coming from the pan.
- 3 The eggs can be stirred while the oil is burned in the pan, and a proper amount of fine salt can be added to stir together.
- 4 When the oil temperature rises to the pot and smokes, you can pour the eggs that have just been stirred into it. Do not stir-fry them immediately after they are poured in, but continue to burn the eggs for 7-8 seconds. At this time, the oil-stained side of the eggs should gradually become yellow and even slightly pasty.
- 5 Then use the spatulaassistegg liquid to flow out, evenly contact the surface of the pot 1
- 6 It feels like its almost done. Turn it over and heat the other side. Stir-fry it casually.
- 7 Pour in the cut tomato slices. The size of the slices can be chosen by the individual. I usually cut them into about 7mm thick.
- 8 Stir-fry, add salt, add salt, and the tomatoes will gradually juice out, and become softer with high temperature. In stir-frying, you can crush tomatoes with a spade to produce more juice.
- 9 Finally out of the pot, success, sprinkled with shallots
In order to make the dishes look good, it is necessary to make the eggs fried yellow, even with some flavor of dipping in the pan. It needs to be added when the oil temperature is relatively high, and can not be stir-fried immediately. Of course, high oil temperature will destroy the nutrition of eggs, depending on how everyone chooses.