Hawthorn is rich in pectin and flavonoids, which has a good effect on lowering blood pressure, blood lipid and relieving greasy food accumulation.
Food Material List
- 1 Hawthorn 500g
- 2 Crystal sugar 190g
- 3 Sweet osmanthus 15g
- 4 Sweet-scented osmanthus 2G
- 1 Hawthorn remove the top handles, and then rinse each hawthorn with clean water.
- 2 Use a knife to dig out the flowers at the bottom of the hawthorn.
- 3 Use chopsticks or other tools to poke through Hawthorn to remove core.
- 4 Ice sugar 190g.
- 5 Bring water to a boil and stir with sugar until it bubbles.
- 6 Add Hawthorn to boil
- 7 Cook over medium heat until the hawthorn is 70% soft. Add 15 grams of sweet osmanthus sauce and 2 grams of sweet osmanthus.
- 8 The sugar in the boiling pot is basically dried up, leaving a small amount of sugar juice to multiply. At this time, hawthorn is crisp, sweet and sour, red and luscious.
- 9 Take the container and fry the red fruit. Cool it or open it while its hot.