Milk jujube stew gum: rich in protein and gum, with nourishing yin and nourishing face, sleeping, beauty anti-wrinkle, blood gas, and stew conveniently.
Food Material List
- 1 Fish maw 50g
- 2 Sea Coconut Emperor 3 grains
- 3 Tremella 1 flower
- 4 Red dates 2
- 5 milk 500ml
- 6 Crystal sugar Appropriate amount
- 1 Choose a clean container and soak the gum in cold water for five hours, then wash it and cut it open for use. (Thin gum needs to be soaked for half a day, thick gum needs to be soaked for 1-2 days, but remember to pour out the water after soaking, and then rinse the gum with water.)
- 2 First put Tremella fuciformis in cold water (warm water can be used in winter) for about 30 minutes, after it is penetrated, then remove the impurities in the root, rinse it with clean water, and tear it into small pieces by hand.
- 3 Prepare all the ingredients 1?? Sea coconut emperor shells and meat washed 2?? Red dates washed clean and cut to remove the core. (With red dates slices can make the jujube flavor and milk perfect combination, compared to the whole jujube, soup taste better. Note: The core of jujube will be dry and fire. After the core is removed, the blood-tonifying effect can be achieved and the fire can be avoided.
- 4 Place coconut palm, gum, dates and Tremella in a stew and pour in milk.
- 5 Pour in milk and simmer for 1.5-2 hours. If you like a little sweetness, add a little ice sugar and then simmer for 30 minutes. Originally, jujube is also sweet. After eating, lips will have a sticky feeling.
- 6 Hot sugar water, very slippery, not at all fishy. After stewing, you will smell very fragrant, especially strong gum fragrance slippery, good elasticity for womens skin!
- 7 Refrigerated overnight milk stew gum into “milk tofu flower”! Its so delicate and slippery! (A little more floral glue will turn into milk jelly and dissolve in the mouth, like eating pudding). Its absolutely first-rate in summer.