Food Material List
- 1 Muskmelon
- 2 Snake fruit
- 3 Shrimp meat
- 4 Scallop
- 5 Crab Stick
- 6 Broccoli
- 7 Carrot
- 1 Peel the cantaloupe, remove the top pedicle, remove the middle seed from the opening, empty the inside and make it a container.
- 2 Snake fruit peeled, cut V-shaped flower knife, placed around the cantaloupe, carrot cut diamond slices, broccoli broken into small flowers.
- 3 Shrimp and fresh shellfish are salted with sage white wine, put a little egg white, starch sizing, and freeze in the refrigerator for 15 minutes (must be frozen, or desizing when scratching oil)
- 4 Water is poured into the pot. Oil. The broccoli is scalded in salt, cooled, and the crab sticks are torn into filaments.
- 5 Put olive oil in the pot. Slip fresh shellfish and shrimps in hot pot until cooked. Drain oil. Slip carrot slices out slightly.
- 6 Retain oil in the pan, simmer onions, garlic, sliced shrimps, scallops and carrots, and add pepper, crab, shredded sticks and broccoli.
- 7 Put the mixed seafood back into the cantaloupe cup.