Semi-cooked cheesecake refers to a cheesecake that is not baked very well. Between cheese pudding, the taste is smooth and mellow.
Food Material List
- 1 Cream cheese 100g
- 2 Unsalted butter 20g
- 3 milk 55g
- 4 Yolk 2
- 5 Corn starch and millet powder 6g
- 6 Granulated sugar 8g
- 7 egg white 2
- 8 Berry sugar 15g
- 9 Cake slices
- 10 RUM Few
- 11 Lemon juice 2 drops
- 1 The mould is covered with grease paper.
- 2 Lay another layer of cake slices.
- 3 Soft cheese + milk + light cream is poured into the container.
- 4 Melt and stir well in hot water.
- 5 Remove from heat, add egg yolk and mix well.
- 6 Mix with corn starch.
- 7 Mix well with sugar.
- 8 Two drops of lemon juice were added to the egg white, and fine granulated sugar was added twice. Electric beater beats eggs.
- 9 Send to 6 points, lift the head of the egg with a big hook.
- 10 Add the egg yolk paste.
- 11 Add a little rum and mix well.
- 12 Install it in the mould and shake it slightly. I also used other moulds.
- 13 Water Bath Baking: After the oven is preheated to 190 degrees, the pan is filled with cold water, and the mould is put into the oven. Turn the oven 180 degrees up, 160 degrees down, 20 – 25 minutes or so.
- 14 Cool and refrigerate for 3 hours.