It seems that there are six local features.
Food Material List
- 1 Biscuit:
- 2 Fermented glutinous rice 100g
- 3 High powder 200g
- 4 yeast 2G
- 5 Stuffing:
- 6 Sesame powder 150g
- 7 Honey 30g
- 8 Sesame oil 10g
- 1 Strain out the juice from the wine and mix it with yeast.
- 2 Mix well with high flour.
- 3 Knead into dough.
- 4 Fermentation should be doubled in warm place.
- 5 Filling during fermentation: Sesame filling can be mixed evenly.
- 6 Re-rounding.
- 7 I did six. Suggest a small, thin and delicious meal.
- 8 Wake up for 10 minutes and roll out a bunch of dough.
- 9 Wrap in a stuffing.
- 10 Wrap it like steamed buns.
- 11 Put the mouth down into the pan and flatten it.
- 12 The second fermentation lasts about half an hour. Cook slowly with a small fire. About 20-30 minutes.
- 13 Fried until golden brown on both sides
- 14 Forcibly broadcasting a mood cartoon