Whether black sesame or white sesame, whether it is cold or pressed oil, the greatest feature of sesame is “fragrance”, if fried with fresh tender tenderloin meat, it is more fragrant.
Food Material List
- 1 Beef tenderloin 200g
- 1 Slice the fillet and slash the muscles with the back of the knife. (If you use the hammer that smashes the steak, its more professional.)
- 2 Marinate ginger and scallion for 20 minutes with salt, black pepper and red wine.
- 3 First dip the cured beef fillet with egg juice
- 4 On a layer of flour
- 5 Final dip in white sesame seed
- 6 Deep-fry the steak until yellowish with warm oil and light fire
- 7 Installation is enough.