Having read the Chinese introduction on the tip of the tongue of Xian gourmet meat steamed buns, and referring to the recipe in the bean list, we have prepared the Shanzhai version of meat steamed buns, haha.
Food Material List
- 1 Streaky pork 300g
- 2 Flour (spontaneous flour, yeast) 300g
- 1 Wash spices and set aside. Soak pork in water for 10 minutes. Drain water and cut into 2*2 cm lumps.
- 2 Heat the pan, add a little oil, add two teaspoons of sugar and simmer over low heat.
- 3 Cut the meat before pouring in, color the meat evenly, stir-fry the fragrance and pour into boiling water without the meat.
- 4 Add all kinds of spices, turn to simmer for 1 hour after the fire is boiled, pour in some old sauce wine, season with a little salt, and then collect the juice in the fire and serve.
- 5 Pour the flour into a basin (because it is spontaneous flour, no yeast is needed) stir with warm water and flocculate, knead and press with your hands until the surface is smooth, cover with wet cloth and wake up for an hour.
- 6 Wrap the waking dough into small dosage of about 80g, twist it into strips and roll it into tongue shape.
- 7 Roll up from bottom to top
- 8 Vertical erection
- 9 According to the shape of a small round cake
- 10 Continue rolling into 10 cm diameter and cook in a hot pan (dry pan, no oil)
- 11 Cut the meat into the cut buns
- 12 Thats it, haha
- 13 From the side, is it tempting to eat?