A very simple pudding, just made of eggshells, is there a little fashionable feeling ~tender and slippery oh~
Food Material List
- 1 Egg shell 4
- 2 Egg 1
- 3 milk 150ml
- 1 Raw materials;
- 2 Use only one egg;
eggshells should be washed inside and outside, and other eggs should be fried or fried at will. I opened the eggs with an egg opener, otherwise I couldnt make them so neat.~
- 3 Mix milk with sugar and melt; < br /> sugar with personal taste~
- 4 Add an egg mixture and beat well.
- 5 Filtration at least twice to make the egg juice delicate;
- 6 Pudding liquid into the eggshell, about eight or nine minutes full; I fixed it with a biscuit mold and put it on a baking pan with hot water;
- 7 A piece of tin paper was placed on the eggshell and baked in a preheated oven at 190 degrees for 20 minutes. I chose the biscuit/tart function.
- 8 Simple, fast and delicious~
- 9 Finished products~