I always like to eat sweet and sour dishes. My husband likes hot and spicy dishes. So we all like this dish. Its very appetizing.
Food Material List
- 1 Chinese Cabbage Half
- 2 Streaky pork Few
- 3 Pepper 1
- 1 Prepare and wash all the materials.
- 2 Cabbage hand sliced, meat sliced, chili sliced, ginger sliced
- 3 Heat in oil pan and stir-fry ginger slices
- 4 Then pour in the pork and stir-fry until the oil is slightly discolored.
- 5 Then add in stir-fried cabbage and green pepper, then add salt to stir-fry.
- 6 Then add a few drops of vinegar and a spoonful of sugar to stir-fry.
- 7 Finally, add chopped pepper and stir-fry evenly.
Pakchoi is better cut by hand than by knife < br > Chopped pepper is not very spicy, slightly spicy, slightly sweet and sour, a very appetizing dish oh, hA