A very simple cold dish, because of the time problem, we did not make Hunans famous “hot pepper pepper preserved eggs”, but adopted the more common preserved eggs on the market.
Food Material List
- 1 Preserved egg 3
- 1 Cut green pepper, red pepper, ginger and garlic into small dices as small as possible.
- 2 Shell the preserved eggs and prepare a thin line.
- 3 Divide a preserved egg into four parts with thin thread.
- 4 The preserved eggs are laid out on the plate.
- 5 Pour oil, add ginger, garlic, green pepper and red pepper, stir-fry for a moment.
- 6 Add water to boil, put proper amount of soy sauce, oil consumption, salt, monosodium glutamate and other condiments. Just wait until the soup is sticky.
- 7 Pour the sauce over the preserved eggs.