Food Material List
- 1 lean meat 200g
- 2 Brassica oleracea 50g
- 3 Mustard tuber 50g (half package)
- 4 Vegetable stalk 2 article
- 1 Cut the lean meat into shreds and marinate it with salt, flour and oil for 15 minutes; soak the head of Chinese kale in water for 5 minutes to soften and remove; fry the shredded meat in a hot oil pan until just discolored and set aside.
- 2 Reheat oil pan, stir-fry Chinese kale for 2 minutes, sprinkle water once in the middle.
- 3 Add shredded meat and mustard, stir well.
- 4 Add cabbage stalks and stir-fry for a few times.
- 5 Sprinkle with sauce, boil sauce and stir-fry evenly. Dish.
2: pickled mustard tuber is salty and only a little bit of salt is needed;
3: put a little sugar to pick up fresh;
4: stir fried pork shreds, try to buy pork fillet (Mei Rou), pickle raw powder and oil in advance, and the meat will be very tender;