Food Material List
- 1 asparagus Appropriate amount
- 2 Fresh shrimps Appropriate amount
- 1 Cut the asparagus hob and remove the shrimp glands from the shrimps. Rinse and set aside.
- 2 When the oil pan is about 60% hot, add a little garlic powder and stir-fry; when 80% hot, pour shrimps and stir-fry them. When the shrimps are hugged into balls and the color turns red, they can be served.
- 3 Take advantage of the remaining oil temperature, stir-fry the asparagus section in a large pot, and add a suitable amount of garlic paste or bean paste, stir-fry until the asparagus turns green.
- 4 Put in the shrimps to be used, sprinkle with a little salt, stir-fry together for about 5 minutes until fragrant, then turn off the fire.