Pumpkin, also known as horn melon, is popular for its thin skin, thick flesh, juicy, buckwheat and cacao filling. It usually goes on sale in May and June.
Food Material List
- 1 Squash
- 2 Dried shrimps
- 3 Egg
- 4 flour
- 1 Cut the pumpkin into silk and sprinkle a little salt in the container. Set aside for a while to go to the water of the pumpkin itself and squeeze it dry.
- 2 Put the eggs into the container and scatter, chop the onions and shrimp skins.
- 3 Stir-fry the eggs, shrimp skins and scallions in an oil pan. Scrape the eggs and put them out.
- 4 Put the processed pumpkin and eggs together, mix well and drip in a little fragrant oil and a little salt (before salt).
- 5 You can make dumplings with flour.
Putting some salt and oil in the water of boiling dumplings can prevent the dumplings from breaking skin.