Just like the name, it tastes sweet and moist.
Food Material List
- 1 milk 70g
- 2 Granulated sugar powder 25g
- 3 butter 30g
- 4 Egg 3
- 5 Low-gluten flour 20g
- 6 Milk Refining 5g
- 7 Berry sugar Few
- 1 The utensils are evenly coated with butter, with fine granulated sugar hanging on the wall, and the excess is poured out.
- 2 Pour milk into bowl, add 30 g butter and 10 g Sugar powder. Heat in microwave oven for a few seconds to 40 degrees until melted.
- 3 Sift flour into milk and mix well. Heat in microwave oven for 10 seconds. Stir and cool.
- 4 Separate the egg white from the yolk, whisk the yolk slightly and mix well in the batter.
- 5 Egg white is whipped twice with 15g sugar until nearly dry and foaming
- 6 Egg yolk paste mixed with a few spoons of protein paste, to turn up and down, circle easy to defoam, mix well the egg paste
- 7 Pour the egg paste into the rest of the protein paste and mix well.
- 8 Pour it into the oven, smooth the surface, or the finished product will not look good. Preheat the oven 180 for 5 minutes, put it in the oven, fire up and down 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 9 Sprinkle sugar powder, OK (ps: quick retraction)