Hyacinth biscuit is popular in Japan. Its so beautiful! If I see it in the street, I must buy it. Women have no resistance to beautiful things. Hee hee. Actually, its very simple to make it by yourself. Oh, after that, you can make your own dipping materials, soybean flour, sesame sugar and so on.
Food Material List
- 1 Bailiangpowder 16g
- 2 Dry cherry blossoms Some
- 3 Sugar Appropriate amount
- 1 Dried cherry blossoms soak in water until they are fully unfolded. You can use osmanthus, roses and so on instead. Of course, without flowers, you can make it transparent and beautiful.
- 2 Prepare 500 ml of water.
- 3 White powder 16g. (If there is no white powder, all kinds of jelly powder can be, if not, use QQ sugar)
- 4 Put the white powder in a big bowl.
- 5 Add 100 ml of water and pour into the white powder and stir slowly. (White coolant cakes easily, so water should be added to the bowl a little bit, so that white coolant can fully absorb water and then continue to add water.)
- 6 In the pot, add stirred white powder water and remaining water, add sugar, according to personal taste. Fire until boiling. Boil for about 1 minute and turn off the fire. (Boiling for another minute can completely dissolve the cakes of the white cooked powder.)
- 7 The heated water is poured into a spherical mould with cherry blossoms in it. (Without spherical moulds, use yogurt boxes, jelly boxes)
- 8 Watch out for the heat! After pouring, let it cool down! (If its jelly powder or QQ sugar, put it in the refrigerator to cool)
- 9 Gaga… Well done.
- 10 I felt that the cooling time was not enough, so I itched my hands and poured them out. Everyone should do better than I do.
- 11 First production, imperfections, you forgive me.
- 12 Dangdang, completed.