Suitable for babies over 8 months
Food Material List
- 1 Imported beef Appropriate amount
- 1 Only lean meat parts are taken from beef.
- 2 Wash the beef, cut the blood into large pieces and put them in the stew.
- 3 Stewed beef hand ripped into shredded beef, pan fried dry without oil
- 4 Stir-fry slowly with small fire, turning constantly
- 5 Fried dried beef shredded into a dry mill to crush
- 6 Once beaten, dry grind it again for the second time. The meat is more fluffy and delicate. Store it in a sealed bag.
The drier the beef is fried, the more fluffy the meat will be and the longer the shelf life will be.