I used to like this dish made by my mother. Today I try it for the first time. My mother always says its a good dish!! Hey hey, I will continue to work hard to make more delicious dishes!!
Food Material List
- 1 Chicken gizzard Five
- 2 Pickled cabbage 200g
- 3 Celery 500g
- 1 Cut pickles into small pieces, preferably pickled red pepper.
- 2 Chicken gills sliced, ready.
- 3 Cut celery into small pieces.
- 4 1. Heat oil in a pan, 2. Add pickles after spicy oil, stir-fry Pixian bean paste. Stir-fried chicken gizzard. 4. After the chicken gills are stir-fried and discolored, immediately put celery into the pot. Stir-fry.
- 5 Stir-fry celery for about half a minute with salt according to your taste. Because the first time to make wood has experience, there is no picture in the pot. Sorry, Smith.