Food Material List
- 1 Hand-made noodles Appropriate amount
- 2 cucumber Appropriate amount
- 3 Mungbean sprout Appropriate amount
- 4 Fried peanut kernels Appropriate amount
- 1 Fried peanuts are packed in fresh-keeping bags and crushed with rolling pins. Mung bean sprouts are scalded in a boiling pot until they are broken and salvaged.
- 2 Cucumber shredded; add a large amount of water to boil in the pot, and cook the next strip until just broken (with white heart in the middle).
- 3 Cooked noodles are cooled, dried, and stirred with cooking oil to prevent noodles from sticking. Noodles are put into a bowl and put in mung bean sprouts and cucumber shreds.
- 4 Add salt, sauce, vinegar, sugar, pepper oil and mustard oil in turn. Sprinkle cooked pepper oil and mix peanuts evenly.
Cold noodle nutrients 167.0 calories (calories) 33.3 carbohydrates (grams) 33.3 fat (grams) 1.7 protein (grams) 4.8 cellulose (grams) 0.2 vitamin A (micrograms) vitamin C (micrograms) vitamin E (micrograms) 0.53 carotene (micrograms) thiamine (micrograms) riboflavin (micrograms) nicotinic acid (micrograms) magnesium (micrograms) 8.0 calcium (micrograms) 2.0 iron (milligrams). 1.21 copper (mg) 0.08 manganese (mg) 0.28 potassium (mg) 10.0 phosphorus (mg) 61.0 sodium (mg) 163.7 selenium (mg) 8.65.