This fried steamed bread with eggs is Dads favorite. Since childhood, when mom had something to do and dad cooked for us, most of them would cook this meal. I also learned from my father. I think its especially suitable for time-intensive breakfast. Now I often cook it for my son. Because of the tight time in the morning, no photos were taken. Please forgive me. The operation is very simple. You can learn it as soon as you learn it. You can try it too.
Food Material List
- 1 Steamed bread (steamed by oneself) One
- 2 Egg 4
- 3 Green Chinese onion Appropriate amount
- 4 five-spice powder Appropriate amount
- 5 salt Appropriate amount
- 6 Oil from corn oil or other stir-fried vegetables Appropriate amount
- 1 Cut the scallions into small pieces and put them in a big bowl. Sprinkle with salt and spices, mix well.
- 2 Put 4 eggs into a large bowl and stir well with the onions.
- 3 The steamed bread is cut into small pieces and put into a big bowl. Stir with the eggs and onions evenly. Make every piece of steamed bread soak in eggs as far as possible.
- 4 Stir-fry the steamed bread eggs in a large bowl, stir-fry them evenly like scrambled eggs, and turn off the heat when the eggs on the surface of the steamed bread are cooked.
- 5 The finished product is delicious.