Because my father likes to eat fish almost every day, so I learned to do it ()?
Food Material List
- 1 Freshwater fish (the two pieces of fish belly)
- 1 Wash the fish and marinate it with cooking wine to remove the fishy smell.
- 2 Sauce: Chicken essence, sugar, soy sauce, Shacha sauce, spare!
- 3 Heat oil and put a spoonful of salt in the pan. This will make it tasty and prevent sticky pan. You can put down the small smoked fish when you oil it. (Watch your hand.) Remember to fry the side of the skin first ()
- 4 Pan-fry until both sides are brown, sauce is sprinkled on fish, onion, ginger, garlic, chili pepper, pour water along the edge of the pot, no more, no more than the bottom of the pot, cover tightly for a while.
- 5 The juice is almost ready, and the delicacy is finished ()
- 6 Didnt you see the chili because you forgot to buy it and couldnt come down?