Food Material List
- 1 steak 200g
- 2 red wine 150g
- 1 1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Cut the back of the beef knife loose on both sides of the steak.
3. Add salt, oyster oil, cooking wine and black pepper to marinate for one hour. < br /> 4. Finally sprinkle dill.
- 2 5. Add red wine and sugar to the pot and boil until the juice becomes thick. < br /> 6. Heat the pan over low heat, add butter and add a few flattened garlic fragrance.
- 3 7. Add the steak and fry until both sides are ripe. < br /> 8. Boil the water in the pot and add broccoli to cook. Remove.
- 4 9. Put it on a plate, drizzle it with red wine juice and squeeze it with lemon juice.