For a persons dinner, I think its enough to make one. Its hot and warm when it comes out.
Food Material List
- 1 Ham (about 1:1 with potatoes) Appropriate amount
- 2 Potatoes (medium) depend on the bowl One
- 3 Masurilla cheese Appropriate amount
- 1 The potatoes are peeled and washed, chopped into coarse pieces, without knife-cutter, and can be chopped at will.
- 2 Cut the same amount of diced ham as potatoes. If I compare the original taste of potatoes, I can cut less ham and season it.
- 3 Then fill the bowl with one layer of potatoes, one layer of ham, one layer of potatoes, one layer of ham, one layer of potatoes, one layer of ham.
- 4 Lastly sprinkle with mozzarella cheese
- 5 Put it in Sir Granzs fast wave oven for 5 minutes.
- 6 When the “drip drop” three tones, its good to take out when carefully ironing hands.