Theres no swing at home. Just cook a little more, marinate a little more, spend a little more time, traditional dishes will also have a new taste.
Food Material List
- 1 Fleshy hind legs 250g
- 2 Lettuce One root slightly larger than 200g
- 3 Mashed garlic 30 g 2 spoon
- 4 Shallot 50 g cut into flowers and half of the rice bowl
- 5 ginger 3G half mahjong size
- 6 Soy sauce 15 ml 3 spoons
- 7 Vinegar 5 ml 1 spoon
- 8 Sugar 5 g 0.5 spoon
- 9 Red oil 50 ml 10 spoons
- 10 Pepper powder or oil 2g 2 teaspoon or 5ml 1 teaspoon
- 1 Slice lettuce, sprinkle 1g/1/2 teaspoon salt (not in recipe dosage), and marinate for 40 minutes.
- 2 Boil water in the pot, put a piece of crushed ginger, and put pork into the pot. Cook over low heat for 40 minutes after boiling.
- 3 Cool and cut into 2 mm thick slices.
- 4 Meat slices, onion, ginger, garlic, and all other seasonings are added and blended.
- 5 Squeeze the cured lettuce slices into dry water and lay the bottom on the plate.
- 6 Mixed slices of meat are placed on lettuce slices.