When I was young, I killed pigs in my family.
Food Material List
- 1 Tenderloin 500g
- 2 Red vetch powder Appropriate amount
- 3 Peas A few
- 4 Salt, chicken essence, raw extract, cooking wine, garlic, ginger powder, onion, Pixian bean paste Equivalent amount
- 1 Rinse the tenderloin first.
- 2 Pour ginger, onion and garlic
- 3 Slice the tenderloin meat (4 cm in size)
- 4 Put proper amount of starch, onion, ginger, acid, cooking wine, raw extract, Pixian bean paste, salt and chicken essence into the cut meat. Marinate for ten minutes.
- 5 Dilute the red vetch powder with cold water. (sufficient water, not too much)
- 6 Mix the meat with starch.
- 7 Pot into the water, wait for the water to boil, and knead the dough into a ball into the water.
- 8 Finally, put the wrist beans into the pot and put them in a bowl.