In this cold season, the most is looking forward to a different warm feelings. Near the commercial street, there is always a gray-haired grandmother who sells her handmade desserts at 3 p.m. on time. The most popular peanut paste is packed in a large stainless steel insulating barrel, which is delicious and clean and will be sold out soon. And with the frequent lifting of the thermal insulation barrel cover, the surroundings are already full of that fascinating soul-stirring fragrance. At this time, I always feel in a trance that even the sunshine above my head seems to be particularly bright.
Food Material List
- 1 Cooked peanut kernels 200g
- 2 Peanut butter 1 tablespoon
- 3 Glutinous rice flour 50g
- 4 Lotus root starch 30g
- 1 Peel off the cooked peanuts in red.
- 2 Put it into a dry grinding cup and set a high speed stirring.
- 3 Put the ground peanut powder into the tray and set aside.
- 4 Mix glutinous rice flour and lotus root flour evenly.
- 5 Pour 800 grams of water into the cooking cup.
- 6 Pour the glutinous rice flour and lotus root flour into the cooking cup at a low speed and stir evenly.
- 7 Then pour all the peanut powder, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and pure milk into the cooking cup.
- 8 Stir at medium speed until uniform and non-caking. Pour into a small pot and add ice sugar.
- 9 Open a small fire, stirring in one direction until the boiling is thick and turn off the fire.
- 10 In a bowl, sprinkle with a little ripe sesame and peanuts.
1. When grinding peanuts with a mixer, it is necessary to set the speed directly so that the peanut powder produced is fine enough < br > 2. Adding a spoonful of peanut butter can increase the smooth taste and color of peanut paste < br > 3. Finally, when boiling, open a small fire and stir peanut paste from time to time throughout the cooking process, so that the peanut paste can be fine and smooth without caking 3.