I always like to eat stuffed meal bags, although small, but a little sparrow, although small and full of internal organs, especially all kinds of stuffing, like that sentence, sometimes life is like a small meal bag, you never know what stuffing is inside until you bite it open, only you can find so much by your own experience. Surprise and so much wonderful!
Food Material List
- 1 flour 250g
- 2 Clean water 120g
- 3 egg white 1
- 4 butter 20g
- 5 yeast 1 scoops
- 6 Granulated sugar 40g
- 1 Sift high-gluten flour and place it in a large basin.
- 2 Put in sugar.
- 3 Add yeast powder
- 4 Add an egg white and leave the yolk in reserve.
- 5 Add clean water, dont put it all at once, adjust it according to the amount of hard and soft
- 6 First knead out the thick film, add butter and knead to the expanded state.
- 7 Fermented in a warm and humid place, twice as large, with many even holes in it.
- 8 Divide into small dosage and add proper amount of bean paste filling.
- 9 Or add all kinds of stuffing. I add some coconut stuffing.
- 10 Put it on the baking tray for second fermentation, then brush some yolk liquid, the middle layer of the oven fire 160 degrees, according to size, 15 minutes to 25 minutes!