Food Material List
- 1 Medium gluten flour (or low gluten flour) 100g
- 2 lard 30g
- 3 sugar 20g
- 4 water 50g
- 5 Medium gluten flour (or low gluten flour) 60g
- 6 lard 30g
- 7 Glutinous rice flour 60g
- 8 Milk powder or coconut 15g
- 9 sugar 60g
- 10 water 75g
- 11 Salad oil 2 tablespoons
- 12 Sesame 20g
- 13 sugar
- 14 water
- 15 Salad oil
- 16 Glutinous rice flour
- 17 sesame
- 1 Oil skin materials: 100 grams of medium gluten flour (or low gluten flour), 30 grams of lard, 20 grams of sugar, 50 grams of water and crisp materials: 60 grams of medium gluten flour (or low gluten flour) and 30 grams of lard, separately and in groups, with an average of 8 spare parts.
- 2 The crust is wrapped in crispy oil. The mouth is closed and pinched tightly, rolled into an oval shape, rolled up and relaxed for 15 minutes after each operation.
- 3 Roll the flabby face long, roll it up again, and relax for 15 minutes after each operation.
- 4 Inside stuffing production: sugar, water, salad oil boil in the pot until the water boils and Saccharifies to a low heat, add glutinous rice flour and sesame, mix well, put in a plate and spread out, put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 5 Flatten the face, roll it into a round shape, wrap the stuffing, close the mouth, roll it into a round flat shape.
- 6 Egg yolk, 190 degrees, middle layer, 20 minutes.
The production process picture can be referred to another menu fresh meat mooncake http: www.douguo.com Cookbook 80545.html.