This is a cotton-like soft light butter toast. The finished product is still quite good. In fact, the hand tearing can show that the tissue composition inside is very delicate, and the cutting is also very good. This kind of toast is a very good butter-consuming toast. If you have the butter left over from the cake or put it in the refrigerator, dont waste it. It can be used to make this kind of toast. This method of toast is Chinese, but it doesnt need refrigeration and fermentation, so it doesnt take much time, but now the weather is certainly not as fast as fermentation in summer, its better to use warm water to assist. This kind of toast has an important link, that is, after cutting the medium-sized dough into small pieces, adding the main dough material for the first 10 minutes of mixing, the dough will become very soft and rotten like mud. After that, you must not add flour because it looks soft and rotten. Because kneading for a short time, the dough will absorb water completely and become soft. Its very smooth. If you add flour, the dough will dry out. It feels a little bit worse.
Food Material List
- 1 High gluten flour (medium) 500g
- 2 Fine granulated sugar (medium) 15g
- 3 Light cream (medium) 140g
- 4 Butter (medium) 10g
- 5 Yeast powder (medium) 3G
- 6 Milk (medium) 160g
- 7 Protein (intermediate) 35g
- 1 Two 450g toast < br /> can be made in the material. First of all, prepare the medium-sized material < br /> in which milk is heated to warm and hot, and egg white is warmed back to < br /> butter. If it is solid, it doesnt matter. Just take the weight you need directly.
- 2 Put yeast in warm milk, stir well and let stand for 2 minutes.
- 3 Mix the light butter, milk yeast mixture, protein and butter in the bread barrel.
- 4 Then put in sugar and powder.
- 5 Then start and flour function, this step only needs to simply mix the materials evenly. When moving into the pot to prepare fermentation < br /> fermentation, you can put some warm water in a large pot, which will help the fermentation speed < br /> if it is summer, it can be directly at room temperature.
- 6 Fermentation to 2.5 times the size, I spent less than 2 hours.
- 7 Take out the dough, cut it into small pieces with scissors and put it in the bread bucket.
- 8 Material added to the main dough (remove butter)
- 9 Start with noodles and then < br /> Note: At the beginning of noodles, the noodles will become very thin, like mud, remember not to add flour!!! Knead noodles like this, and they will be fully integrated in a moment.
- 10 Knead the dough for 25 minutes and then add the butter in the main dough to
and continue kneading for about 15 minutes.
- 11 After kneading the face, check the glove film < br /> if its not very good, just knead it on the case board until the glove film appears.
- 12 Round dough and relax for 30 minutes, wrap it with fresh-keeping film.
- 13 After 30 minutes, the dough was exhausted, and then the dough was rounded into two parts < br /> on average, because my material made two 450g of toast.
- 14 Then divide the dough into three parts on average, a total of six.
- 15 Now we can make the final shape.
- 16 Roll the dough into an oval shape first.
- 17 Fold inward at one third of the top and bottom after turning over
- 18 After 90 degrees
- 19 Roll the dough in a long oval shape. Pay attention to thinning the edges so that the dough fits well when rolled up.
- 20 Roll up the dough from bottom to top
- 21 Then gently put the dough in the toast box.
- 22 Then put all 6 dough into two toast boxes.
- 23 The next step is to enter the final fermentation step. My method is to put in the oven without electricity, put a basin of hot water, with hot water vapor smothered dough, so that temperature and humidity can be guaranteed. Change the water halfway, because its easy to cool < br /> and ferment to full in this weather. It takes about 70 minutes.
- 24 Put it in the oven, 180 degrees 40 minutes < br /> pay attention to timely tin paper cover, my is late cover, resulting in a bit too dark color toast.
- 25 After the final baking, immediately place a cool section on the baking net and seal it.
- 26 Cutting feels very delicate, and tearing hands can better show the degree of organization.