This recipe comes from pigs, only sugar is exchanged for sugar powder. Because I prefer to eat salty and sweet bread, I made it, and it is relatively simple.
Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 150g
- 2 Low-gluten flour 30g
- 3 milk 90g
- 4 Whole egg juice 20g
- 5 Powdered sugar 10g
- 6 salt 14 spoons
- 7 Yeast powder Twelve spoons
- 8 butter 15g
- 1 Mix the bread ingredients except butter into the bread bucket and dig a hole in the center of the flour into the yeast.
- 2 Select the custom noodle program and set the time to 30 minutes.
- 3 After the blending process is completed, add butter and use the custom blended noodles again for 30 minutes.
- 4 Take out the dough and divide it into five parts. Roll one part into an oval shape.
- 5 Roll up the rolled face and pinch it tightly at the closure.
- 6 Rub the sides with your hands and form them into olive shape. Place them on a baking tray with oil-absorbing paper. Ferment in the oven for 30 minutes.
- 7 Brush the fermented dough with the whole egg liquid and cut it in the middle with a sharp knife.
- 8 Mix all the sagging materials (sagging is to mix the auxiliary materials), coat in the middle of the dough, put them in the preheated oven, bake for 18 minutes at 180 C above and below, then take out the remaining filling and bake for 3 minutes.
- 9 Baked bread is served hot.
- 10 Simple and delicious garlic bread is ready.