Food Material List
- 1 pholiota nameko Two boxes
- 1 Cut wild pepper, garlic, garlic leaves, chop pepper, mushroom ready.
- 2 Stir-fry the minced wild pepper, chopped pepper and garlic in a pot for 2 minutes, then climb aside.
- 3 Pour the mushroom into the pot, stir-fry for 2 minutes, add a little salt.
- 4 Stir-fry the pepper and mushroom that have just climbed aside for a moment and add the garlic leaves.
Finally, add proper amount of monosodium glutamate, soy sauce, and sesame oil drops to the pot.
Garlic and chopped wild pepper are put together first for fragrance.
Dont add too much salt when the mushroom is stir-fried in the pot, because the wild pepper that was stir-fried before is already salty.
Garlic leaves are put at the end in order to improve the color and flavor of the dish at the end.
Friends who like to eat sour can add a few drops of vinegar, but dont sprinkle it in the dishes, it will be too sour, but sprinkle it on the pot, so that these vinegar can increase more flavor and fragrance.
The proportion of seasoning can be determined according to individual taste.