After seven or eight attempts, I concentrated my personal opinions and transformed it into something I would never cook, but it was definitely my own creation.
Food Material List
- 1 Potato Three (large)
- 2 Pepper 3 to 4
- 3 onion Half
- 4 Cucumber, carrot Small shredded silk
- 1 Cut the potatoes into shreds and soak them in water for fifteen minutes.
- 2 Chop the buckwheat, peanuts, pickled peppers and so on.
- 3 Cut the onion and garlic into several sections, and cut the pepper into a circle (decide whether to keep the pepper seeds according to personal circumstances).
- 4 Put some oil in the pot, wait for the potatoes to be poured into the red pot, add some soy sauce, sugar, and copy for a while.
- 5 Add vinegar pickled pepper, stir-fry for one minute, add pepper, stir-fry for three minutes, then add bamboo shoots, cover the pot for one minute.
- 6 Finally, the broken peanut rice, sour buckwheat head into the pot, mixed with small amount of chili oil, stir-fry a few times, the sour and spicy tasty potato shreds out of the pot.
It can be added or modified according to personal taste.