This sour beans are especially appetizing, to promote appetite, and a hundred sets, with rice, noodles, porridge, rolls, how to eat delicious.
Food Material List
- 1 minced pork 100g
- 2 Sour beans 400g
- 1 Remove the ready-made sour beans from the package, rinse them with clean water several times and cut them into small pieces.
- 2 Cut scallions, ginger and garlic into small pieces.
- 3 Heat the pan and put in oil. Turn the heat down a little. Medium the heat. Stir in onion, ginger and garlic until fragrant.
- 4 Stir-fry two spoons of Pixian chili sauce and stir-fry the red oil.
- 5 After the red oil is poured, stir fry the pork meat into the fry, then the fire can be enlarged.
- 6 After the meat is decolored, add the sour beans and stir-fry together, then pour in the cooking wine and raw soy sauce, and add the sugar to season. No more salt is needed for this dish. Sour beans and Pixian chili sauce are originally hot.